CherryBerryGangstaCherryBerryGangsta

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 15 Fans

Fun with Distortion[RMX] Fun with Distortion[RMX]

Some of the best stuff comes out of "messing around". I dig the piano melody, that you playing or are you using loops, etc? Either way, catchy tune.

Abombination responds:

I play my songs on the piano before I put them into logic 9. Im using loops, etc. Thanks!

Shelter Shelter

Sweet voice, nice harmony, but way too loud at parts, crackled my speakers a bit - but that might just be my setup. Piano is great. I'm getting into orchestral stuff myself, would love to collab in the future.

orangesapplesyay responds:

Cool thank you very much! :)

Grave Spring Day 1 Grave Spring Day 1

Vocals sound great, what mic are you using? Just recording from home? The guitar-riff throughout is catchy, I especially like that synth that accompanies the vocals occasionally, though I kind of wish it was a different sounding synth.

midiwarlord responds:

We normally just use relatively cheap microphones, and all of our recordings are made at home. Apologies for the synth sound, but it is our religion to use the cheesiest sounding synths we can possibly find. Thanks for the review, and by the way we also have songs about Minecraft.

[Aether] - Ancient Stones [Aether] - Ancient Stones

Really dig the tranquil intro. There is a great soundscape happening behind the bass that makes me almost wish the bass wasn't there - is that music your own or have you made a remix? Either way the song is technically solid.

AetherNG responds:

Its a remix of Ancient Stones by Jeremy Soule. The official composer of the Skyrim OST

No Time to Spare 8-bit No Time to Spare 8-bit

Are you using a tracker? What app/hardware specifically? It's a bit noisy for my liking, but that's just personal preference - can see it working as an intense action BGM moment.

Ayrayen responds:

Yup, it's Famitracker to be exact.